We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!

We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Traveling to Tokyo

Well, I am heading to Tokyo on Friday for a weekend workshop through EARCOS (East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools).  It is being held at Tokyo International School and is a workshop on inquiry based teaching and learning by Kath Murdoch.  Two of my co-workers are going with me.  It should be a good workshop, but I have to admit I would rather stay home this weekend and rest.  A few weeks ago I realized that I didn't have any Saturdays free until Dec. 11...then I realized I was wrong and I don't have a free Saturday until Christmas Day!  Wow.  What a jam-packed fall!  But, I always enjoy traveling, especially to other countries.  I liked Tokyo when I was there back in May, so I am looking forward to seeing more of the city in the little free time that we have.  We're staying in Mito, which is very near to Tokyo Tower, so maybe we will check that out.

Here is a link to the information about the workshop:
http://www.earcos.org/ww_announcement/1011/TokyoIS-nov20-21.pdf

No comments: