This is the sign posted in the window of a store below our apartment building that went out of business and is now empty. hehe I didn't realize there were such devout Catholics in Korea!
This was a sign posted outside a restaurant in Gangneung. I am pretty sure that this is the name of the restaurant. I think it deserves an award for longest name for a restaurant that really doesn't do a thing for your appetite.

Is that what you write on the mailing address??
2 comments:
I love your pictures. They always make me laugh. You and Michael are missing the three digit temps of a hot summer in Arkansas. Momma's are itching for school to start. Sure miss seeing you. Keep trying out those restaurants. You may have to be a food blogger so tourists and newcomer Americans will know where to eat!! God's blessings. Dea Moore
Thanks for keeping up with us, Dea! We are certainly not missing those temps, nor am I really missing getting a room ready for a group of sweaty children in a week! :) But we do miss the wonderful people back home, including you all at Fellowship. I hear that they've hired a new pastor--he spoke our last Sunday there and we thought that he seemed like a good fit. We'll be praying for a smooth transition and blessings on the ministry that continues!!
Post a Comment