We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!

We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A sweet gift

This week I celebrated my 31st birthday! 

I got the sweetest gift from my dear friend, Ji Yun.  It almost made me cry!


 If you can't tell, it's a necklace that says "Raindrop."  What a thoughtful gift that I will treasure for years to come!  Ji Yun is seriously one of the most thoughtful, kindhearted friends that I have ever known.  I am so blessed by her friendship.  She will be a great "eemo" (aunt) to little Raindrop!!  When we first became friends over 3 yrs ago, Michael and I always told her that if we had a baby we would want her to move in with us to be our baby's nanny. :)  Maybe we can still convince her!  We do have a spare bedroom. hehe

Ji Yun being cheeky at dinner.

Lovely Ji Yun!!  Love you, friend!

No comments: