(Editors note: This is what a post would be like if it was written in Korean than translated into English.)
My hello friends. We are a great time having in Republic of Korea. Enjoy it we a lot do. Suji is place wonderful. There is lots restaurants. Food good in here Korea. I like kimchi really. To Seoul , many time, by subway, go we. I and Leslie jobs love. Cute the kids are. At night work we. My little kids is both smart and funnier. Wonderful everything is in Suji here. Small are our apartment. But cute is it cozy. The best part shower are. Is strong and it pressure high. We want you are enjoy our blog reading. Miss you lot all we do. When I think of you. I feel both a warmth and sadness of the same time. Pray everyday for please us. We loves all you and wait not to sees you. We loves Korea with all our hearts, but wish you are here with us too.
Yours Friend,
Michael Rains
No comments:
Post a Comment