I am taking a short break from packing to write a quick post. I said I would post some photos of my trip to New Mexico, we went to Houston last week and now we have an adorable niece to brag about, so I am going to share some of those photos as well. Phoebe Rains LeMay was born on Thursday evening, about 6:30. She was 7 lbs and 20 3/4 inches. She is precious! Unfortunately, my camera batteries died after I had taken about 5 photos of Phoebe, and I forgot to take my battery charger to Houston, so I had to wait for some to be emailed to me! We were able to get our visas without any problems in Houston, so that was great!
Here is the brief update on our travel plans, and then some photos:
Our flight leaves at 6 am on Tuesday morning out of Little Rock. We fly to Atlanta, and then straight to Seoul, on Delta and Korean Airlines. Since
the flight is so early, we are actually going to stay the night in Little Rock Monday night and get a shuttle to take us to the airport early Tuesday morning. This will get us to Seoul at 3:10 pm on Wednesday, June 4th. I know we are supposed to look for someone holding a sign with our names, and after that I have no idea what will happen! We will try to update the blog as soon as we can get internet access, though I don't know how long that will take.
Okay, here are some photos of Phoebe, and then a few of my trip to New Mexico to see my best girlfriends, Christina (& her new baby Lily), who lives there, and Amber, who lives in Tustin, CA.
Here is Phoebe in her adorable caterpillar nightgown given to her by her great-mamaw! She is one day old!
Rachel and Phoebe are all dressed up and ready to go home from the hospital--two days old!


Here we are eating lunch on a golf course in Las Cruces! Nice!!

Here are Christina and Lily--she's just napping away! She was 9 days old in this picture.

Lily and her turquoise bracelet.

Our classic couch pose. Amber, Chris, Lily, and Leslie. Friends since we were 8 years old!!

My "pseudo" niece and me. Don't I look like a natural? :)

1 comment:
Have a good trip tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures and to hear about it!
Post a Comment