We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!

We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My first


I have decided that is time that I enter the world of blogging. My wife has been asking me to ever since she started this here Rains Record. So here I am writing my first post. Most of you know my wife and have read her musings about our life before. I think she does a fine job, but I think everything about her is fine. I figure before I start pontificating about our new life in Suji, South Korea, I need to introduce myself to those who do not know me, or barely know me. I am writing this listening to country music. This would not be so just a few years ago, but as I grow in years, I deeper in appreciation for legends such as Willie and Waylon. I think my wife might be the greatest and dang near prettiest woman alive. I live in mortal fear that the Cubs are going to win the World Series while I live way on the other side of the world. This can not be. I have to be on Wavelen when this happens. Strange things happen to me. I do not know why, but bizarreness has decided that we are going to be good friends. I will write about some of this partnership in the future. You will notice, or already noticed that I don’t like grammar and sometimes refuse to follow its fascist rules. I am a rebel. I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite musicians, Jack Johnson; “Slow down everyone your moving too fast, frames can’t catch you when your moving like that.” Jack makes me smile.
Adios, Michael

No comments: