So, we were flipping through the channels late last night while we were waiting for the most recent episodes of Lost to download, and we came across this show. It was so stinking adorable that I decided I needed to get my camera and video it. These have to be some of the cutest kids I have EVER seen! Korea has a ton of shows like this, with kids singing and dancing. Many times it is little girls dressed skankily with tons of makeup on, doing provocative dances, but this time they were just your typical all-around cute little kids. I think this was the All-Stars or the finals of whatever this show is called. Anyway, watch it and enjoy. Even though most of the time we have no idea what they are saying, it is amusing anyway. I think the guy with the blue ball cap on looks like a Korean Tiger Woods. hehe Also, there is a black stripe that showed up across the screen on my camera (our TV is not that bad), but I still think you can get the general idea.
1 comment:
That. Was. Hilarious! So funny!
Post a Comment