We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!
We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.
We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Encouragement
I know the last post was really long (I am long-winded sometimes, what can I say?), but I do have some good news! I received an email this morning from the principal that I interviewed with last week about the librarian position, and he just wanted to give me some encouragement and let me know they were strongly and prayerfully considering me for the position. He said they can't make any final decisions until he can talk with the headmaster (who is still out recruiting as far as I know), but he is hoping to let me know something next week. I took that as good news. Hopefully there will also be an available position there for Michael. Either way, as I said before, I am confident God will lead where He wants us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great news! That would be a great job!
you know, you don't have to get a full degree for that. you can just get the school library certificate...
Post a Comment