~Leslie
We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!
We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.
We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I can call it a mile away! (or farther)
I just have to say...I was so dead on with this one. I must admit, I am a little bit proud of myself! :) As soon as she was announced, I thought to myself, "she looks just like Tina Fey with big hair," and I made that Face Double blog post well before SNL ever did a sketch with her in it (Sept 5th). Go me!! :) I am looking forward to all of the poking fun that comes with this election in the future episodes of SNL. Of course, I will have to rely on the internet to see it, seeing as how I'm living in South Korea. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know the funny part? Palin loves having Fey play her, because Palin went as Fey for Halloween a couple of years ago! Instead of Palin dressing up as Fey, now it's Fey dressing as Palin!
Yeah I had read that she dressed up as her for Halloween one year, haha. I think this is the closest SNL has ever had to a political impersonator.
Post a Comment