We're not the best at maintaining our blog...maybe one day we'll get better!

We live and teach at an international school in South Korea. We're starting our 4th year and are not sure when we'll end up leaving! We really love our jobs and we get to travel all over the world and see some amazing things. We feel very blessed to be living the lives we are, and all glory goes to God! He is our reason for living.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Audrey Hepburn.

Here in Korea, there is an unending amount of entertaining commercials. Many of them make NO SENSE at all, even when they are in English! This is one of my favorite commercials so far. Notice the song in the background. Mind you, this is a commercial for a cell phone. There are a few other favorites that I will post when I can find them on YouTube.

4 comments:

John and Christina Sullivan said...

Seems like it should be a perfume commercial or something. Funny!

Karen Kukta said...

Hey, Sweetie.

Just in case you didn't know, this is a takeoff of a scene from "Breakfast at Tiffany's"... Audrey Hepburn played a character named Holly Golightly and 'Moon River' is the theme song from the movie (a real classic!)

Love ya - can't wait to see you & Michael this weekend!

Mom

John and Christina Sullivan said...

Yes! I love that movie. I actually own it, you should see it sometime Les!

Leslie said...

Yes, I have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, actually (in high school). I just think its a random way to advertise a cell phone. :) haha and now whenever I think of Moon River, I hear the little Korean girl's voice singing it.